Thursday 20 November 2008

Baby No.2: 12 Weeks

Yup, my peanut is now 12weeks :)
Initially, i visited my gynae quite often as i was spotting since the 4th week...and my spotting lasted thru to 9 weeks...and finally i do not have to take anymore of the hormone pills.
Baby is 12 weeks now, which means i made it thru my 1st trimester! :) phew! which means no more evening sickness i hope...
Yup, i've been having evening sickness, not morning sickness...cant anyhow eat or drink my fav drinks as much as i would like to....problems problems problems...well, as least i know that my peanut is growing cos they always say such symptoms mean that it is a good sign that the baby is doing well...

Scans uploaded :)

baby at 5 weeks
baby at 7 weeks
baby at 9 weeks
baby at 12 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment