Tuesday 2 September 2008

My List

I woke up one morning and decided to make a list or rather list how our lifes have changed since 31 jan 2008~ and here it goes...

Bad Stuff:
1) i am fatter
2) my wardrobe seems to have more babydoll clothes now
3) i am very auntie now. I wear Bermudas & flats all the time now.
4) i no longer can wear size 25, lucky i became a size 26
5) my shoe size increased by 1 size! and it is permanent
6) my ass and stomach is bigger I have flabby arms
7) My eyesight has become worse, hence I cant do Lasik now
8) I always look out for diaper/milk powder promotions/sale @ the supermarkets
9) I calculate the price of each diaper before I buy
10) i cant stop buying diapers and now I have stocks to last for months even
11) i spend a long time at kiddy palace, reading all the baby stuff, comparing brands and end up not buying any
(what a loser)
12) i look into every stroller or at any baby on the streets
13) i look at the mummies and envy how much weight they have lost since they gave birth (especially ah lians)
14) i have waited for more than 6 months before I can get my Brazilian wax done! (now it’s done ;p)

Good Stuff:
1) Thank God nicky took my sleeping genes! I don’t have to wake up at nites to make milk cos he sleeps thru’ the nite since he was 3months old.
2) Becos of the above, I am glad I have at least 7 hrs of sleep everyday
3) i sleep early and wake up early, so im never late for work anymore
4) i discovered online shopping when I was preggie and im still at it now. Thus, saving more $$$ on my shopping
:)
5) i realised that i am doing sit-ups at 630am before I go to work which is healthy
6) i eat lesser fried foods cos I need to keep healthy for nicky
7) i drink more milk now to replenish my lost of calcium which is very good
8) i eat faster during my meals outside instead of sitting and playing with my food
9) i visit my grandmother almost once a fortnight (so that she can see & play with nicky)
10) i appreciate my parents more and realised that they are both Totally not old-fashion at all…

***that's all i cant think of for now....

For ah dee, he only said, he has lesser sleep now and I asked why? he said, it's becos he wakes up to check on nicky to make sure that he is sleeping ok…(Rach:i do wake up to check on him but not many times as ah dee) Ooops...and i oso find myself covered with blanket when i wake up too :)

Thank you my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment