Friday 18 April 2008

Nicky's 2nd Month - 3rd Month

it's been awhile since I've last blogged and now I am counting down...my maternity leave is ending... sob sob sob actually I am happy in a way cause I have been busy trying to find programmes everyday and every weekend and at least when I'm back at work, I will have one less thing to do BUT I will sure miss my Nicky boy...what to do...haiz...

Well well well...since I haven blogged...here's Nicky's pics laughing and sleeping~somehow his features have changed and he looks different in every picture le. And I still think that he doesnt have any double eyelids and my dimples...Ooopss....










Nicky has since found a new hobby last week, which we call it ëating drumstick! ~ and any parents out there, you will know wat I mean and if you try smelling their hands at the end of the day...like sengSter says "Power man!! Can Faint!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment